2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
RVDDW fans rejoice, the 2012 Spring/Summer look book is here!
Choice cuts include the magnificent "Training Montage" shirt, and the long-awaited "I Need Amino acid Now and Must Take Enough breaks" shirt. I know I've been waiting for the chance to have that phrase on a t-shirt. If you haven't, take a break, drink amino acids and reconsider your position in life.
These join such great company as the classic "Who says the striker can't grappling?" shirt, which is sadly way out of print.
(Grapplers don't fret, there's a version for us too. Who says we can't striking? WHO?)
Back to the look book, the Thai shorts look really nice too. There's also a great hoodie for the ladies in the surf section. Reversal never fails to deliver.
- Anime Expo Panel to Celebrate 100 Years of Anime With Guests
- Atelier Firis PS4/PS Vita RPG Ships September 29
- 2nd Kizumonogatari Film's Trailer Reveals Additional Cast
- Mr. Osomatsu's 6th BD/DVD Volumes Both Rank #1 on Anime Charts
- Gal*Gun: Double Peace PS4/Vita Game's English Trailer Reveals Western Release Dates
- Meet BK_Champloo!
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab