Pokkén Tournament adds Gengar, who comes with his trademark Ghost-type moves.
Three members of Nintendo’s Treehouse localization and marketing group play an hour of Xenoblade Chronicles X.
It's a unique way to play the game - throwing a flurry of scarves around while practising grace through the air - much more calming than the rest of the explosive character cast.
It gives you an overpowered laser beam but this doesn't make you as unstoppable as you'd think.
Grab pre-orders of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years for PC at up to 31% off.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn isn’t a fighting game, but what if it were?
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab
- Japanese Fashion