Customize a fighter with ridiculous clothes and a real world fighting style before taking to the streets to beat people up with some friends.
Dario returns from a jouney to find his village and people frozen, setting out to find the cause by cutting down everything that stands in his way.
Mr Shifty can freely teleport through walls, past sprays of bullets, and behind enemies, but one screw-up means death.
Following all the E3 info we got on Final Fantasy XV last week, Square Enix shared more with a detailed summary on gameplay for story and exploration, weapon choices, and various battle actions.
All isn't as it seems at the academy of visual novel The Orchard of Stray Sheep, available now on Steam.
Phantom Brave PC: Chroma Edition gives players an art book, mini art prints, and a collector's box for the game.
The God Eater Resurrection E3 experience seemed designed to get people comfortable with melee and ranged weapons, as well as the flow of a battle.
People will be able to find the PC version of Megadimension Neptunia VII on Steam on July 5, 2016. A 40% off discount will be in effect for a week after the game's debut.
- Magic of Stella Game-Making Anime Reveals Cast, Key Visual
- My Hero Academia Anime's 2nd Season Teased in New Visual, Video
- Anime Expo Hosts Studio Trigger's Sushio, Mai Yoneyama
- Reporter: Warner Considers Fast & Furious' Justin Lin to Direct Live-Action Akira
- E3 2016 Draws 70,000 Attendees, Next Year's Event Date Set
- Meet BK_Champloo!
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab