The driving, shooting, and martial arts combat that were fun in Sleeping Dogs are still fun here. The free-to-play design never got in the way of me jumping online to enjoy some Hong Kong criminal mayhem.
Its creator wants to bring back the exciting feeling of walking through those early 3D worlds for the first time.
You each get randomized buttons on the keyboard to control a grabber that you use to catch the crystal ball. Chaos ensues.
Meanwhile, Wii U hardware sales are up 20%, Nintendo says.
Prince Pietro is a charming little fellow, and he’ll get to communicate with other characters while enjoying conversations and giving them little presents.
It took the game 8 months to reach that figure.
Tons of noteworthy deals this week including a $20 price drop Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and 24% off GTA V.
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab
- Japanese Fashion