Auro is described as a “monster-bumping adventure” as it’s an SRPG all about bumping Bats, Flames, and other monsters into the drink. It’s played in turns upon a hex-based grid.
Turtle Sandbox’s Cannon Brawl is a competitive real-time strategy game that cuts out all the boring parts of the genre in order to turn up the pace. It may even win over naysayers of strategy games.
• Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Anime's Staff Announced
• Akatsuki no Yona Shōjo Fantasy Anime to Be Half-Year Long
• Yowapeda/Yowamushi Pedal Film Extends Run, Adds Theaters
• THR: Japan's SoftBank in Talks to Buy DreamWorks Animation
• Game Developer Imageepoch Trademarks 'Stella Glow'
Fall crazy in love with everybirdie you know.
White Cat Project, from Colopl, is growing at a phenomenal rate. The game has reached 12 million downloads already since its launch on July 14th.
Your task is to stay in business while purchasing ingredients, in order to process them through your production lines, and convert them into pills, creams, syringes and plenty more to make a profit.
- Shonen Jump World Adds More Haikyu!! Character Bird Cakes
- The Evil Within Game Gets Bundle With Its Own PS4 Variant
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Game's 'Friend,' 'Story' Japanese TV Spots Aired
- Tohoku's Sendai Airport To Feature Katsuhiro Otomo Mural
- Hozuki no Reitetsu OAD's 'Autumn' Version' Teaser Streamed
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab
- Japanese Fashion