Fight in turn-baed magic duels, timing their hits to increase power or reduce damage, as you explore a world of magic, mystery, and secrets.
Len will face the prediction, and a hidden reality filled with the supernatural, with the help of a childhood friend in Ne no Kami: The Two Princess Knights of Kyoto.
One thing I appreciate about Zero Time Dilemma is that it never really hands you the solution to its puzzles on a silver platter, instead forcing you to thoroughly analyze the information being presented to you.
Xydonia offers dozens of combinations to allow players to completely craft how they fight back against the waves of ships and giant bosses.
Players will face monsters in turn-based combat, solve item-based puzzles, and hunt for food to survive the foreboding wilds of Dark Fear.
A handful of new and potential fighters, including fairies, demons, and corn-flinging scarecrow, have been unveiled for the game's Kickante campaign.
Clannad, Sakura Dungeon, and more visual & kinetic novels, as well as DLC, are on sale from now until July 4.
It only takes a few moments to see how much influence Shin Megami Tensei and Persona have had on Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.
- Exclusive: Unified Pictures Launches Kickstarter for Vampire Hunter D Comic
- Interview: Unified Pictures and Vampire Hunter D
- Shūmatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka? Light Novel Series Gets Anime
- Anime Spotlight - Love Live! Sunshine!!
- Assassination Classroom, Koro-sensei Q! Manga Get Theatrical Anime Films in November
- Meet BK_Champloo!
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab