The collaboration costumes with Nintendo started when Hideki Kamiya asked the developers at Platinum to design some Princess Peach costumes for Bayonetta, which was pretty surprising for the designers, as both characters are complete contrasts.
It feels like Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike may have influenced some of these added attacks. Ryu will get a move called Hanagashi which gives him damage nullifying armor. After absorbing an attack Ryu can use some of his EX meter to do a follow up attack.
Square Enix is setting up a partnership with Pocky maker Glico to promote two upcoming Final Fantasy games. If you purchase two packs of Glico products at a Lawson's convenience store in Japan you can get a Final Fantasy Explorers summon monster card or a Final Fantasy VII G-Bike Cloud card.
Bandai Namco Games will release Tales of Zestiria in Japan on January 22, 2015. A few months later, Tales of fans will be able to purchase a 1/8 scale figure of Sorey, the protagonist in Tales of Zestiria.
Atlus is turning Teddie's bear costume into an outfit you can wear. That's right, you can dress up like Persona 4's beary powerful hero!
You don’t need to understand Japanese to see how cute this is with the dancing animals and everything, but in case you’re wondering, Plum is singing about how your smile brings a rainbow to her heart, in which she hopes it can help reach to her thoughts.
The green-haried girl named Rie Sachibe, is said to have a soft demeanor and is actually a pretty generous person. She also has great confidence in herself, and once she decides on something, she always follows through with it.
The second Life I pursued was the way of the forge. I became a Blacksmith.
- Medaka Box Creators Reunite for Manga One-Shot
- Naruto Creator Makes New Character for The Last -Naruto the Movie-
- Maria Holic Cross-Dressing Manga to End in November
- Creepy Anime Face Masks Are the Best Costume Idea This Halloween
- Live-Action Assassination Classroom Film Unveils Its 1st Koro-sensei Image
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab
- Japanese Fashion