Siliconera had a chance to speak with Norihisa Kochiwa who oversees all of development at Idea Factory. We asked what otome settings are popular, how they make characters, and how desinging an otome game is different from a male oriented dating sim.
This time, Vinty is travelling across Melbourne, Australia in hopes of meeting her idol.
It's a game about racing multiple cars on multiple tracks… at the same time. Yep.
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab
- Japanese Fashion