A new Dead or Alive Xtreme was announced this weekend, and it was also confirmed that it will be made exclusively for Japan and the Asian market.
It’s a spin-off title from the Grisaia trilogy of visual novels and was originally released for PlayStation Vita in Japan last year.
You fight across China in explosive, fast-paced battles building up your team of warriors.
The mega-popular anime and manga series Attack on Titan has played host to several spin-off stories from the series. Now you can add one more to the list with Attack on Titan: Junior High, where things get slightly smaller, and cute.
A preview was released of the newest AOT spin-off series which is about as much of a departure as you can get. While the original series was known for it's gore, violence, and brutal deaths, this series is full of your favorite characters being chibified and as younger kids. This series is based off a parody manga released in 2012 by Seki Hakagawa.
Pang Adventures will “maintain the original spirit of the game while delivering some surprises and new features.”
Meet catgirls, but more importantly, investigate a conspiracy involving the relics of the Old World in this combo-based RPG.
Nisekoi is a series that was a chore for me to watch especially during the first season. Too many overreactions over misunderstandings that dragged each episode out to its obvious conclusion. There wasn't a massive amount of fan service per episode and the characters were charming but also bat shit idiotic especially Raku and Onodera. The second season confusingly called Nisekoi: was better but we are still no closer to finding Raku's true sweetheart even though he has his lock back.
Fortunately I've watched enough Detective Conan to crack even the most mind-boggling of cases and taking the evidence from the first two seasons including OVA of the Nisekoi anime series, I'll be disclosing the truth to Raku's childhood sweetheart.
Doflamingo remains one of my favourite One Piece villains. Despite the shit I had to put up with in Dressrosa it is all worth it to see the good episodes. Doflamingo has one of the more interesting backstories of all the characters in One Piece and I love how you can see how it had directly affected his personality and actions.
I think we are all aware of the ridiculous concept of armour for females in a fantasy setting. As males level up they get to wear more extravagant armour while the ladies are rewarded with higher statistical armour but is represented as beach wear rather than fighting gear. It's a silly trope that is still used to this day. But can there be an interesting anime based off it?
- Kengo Kawanishi, Juri Kimura Join Monster Strike Web Anime's Cast
- Shonen Magazine Edge to Launch New Series by Sasameke's Gotsubo
- Iwate Prefecture's Tōno City Streams 'Kataribe Shōjo Honoka' Promotional Anime Short
- Monster Hunter X Game's Videos Introduce Dual Blades, Sword & Shield Weapon Classes
- Giant Killing's Tsujitomo Draws Poster for 95th Emperor's Cup Soccer Championship
- New JoJo All Star Battle DLC released! Anna Sui and Vanilla Ice Cream!
- How to get Blazblue Chrono Phantasma TODAY (No shipping needed)
- JoJo All Star Battle
- 2012 Spring/Summer RVDDW LOOK BOOK
- Power up your swag with Nihon Auctions
- Shameless Plug for the Tattoo Shop
- 3 ways to be the man in Japanese fightwear
- Ketchup is the best potato chip flavor
- RVDDW x Takada Dojo collab
- Japanese Fashion